- Contested and Mutual Agreement Separations, Divorces and Annulments.
- Registered Partnerships.
- Precautionary Interim and Contemporaneous Measures to the Lawsuits of Separation, Divorce and Parent-Child Relationships.
- Urgent measures related to the exercise of parental rights.
- Modification Procedure of measures related to Contested and Mutual Agreement Separation, Divorce and Parent-Child Relationships Procedures.
- Implementation of Judicial Title Executions arising from breach of resolutions passed in Contested and Mutual Agreement Separation, Divorce and Parent-Child Relationships Procedures.
- Parentage Procedures: claim and dispute of fatherhood and determination of parentage.
- Disability Procedures.
- Annulment Procedures before the Ecclesiastical Tribunal of the Rota.
- International Law:
· International Child Abduction.
· Recognition and enforcement of foreign judicial decisions.